February 14th is about to knock on the door soon. People who are in love or just admire any kind of love around them are very excited and the reason is very obvious. Although every day is special when you are with your loved one, this is the day you can surprise them with a twist. This is called the spirit of life.
From vouching for the date over and over again to re-listing Valentine’s Day gifts or surprise plans, men, women, kids and grandparents all feel highly anticipated on this beautiful day of the year. It would be a bit difficult to write down the best gifts to present to your loved ones because, whether big or small, the only thing that matters is the emotions. This time with love in the air, we would focus on how to make the day more memorable. Just remember that memories are all that last with us until the end of time. So let’s make it valuable by decoding the top ten secrets.
1. Don’t wait and ask: A busy schedule is all we have, to make excuses but not this day. Remove the busy word from the course and make an exit. Plan a simple or exotic dinner with your partner and don’t forget to bring your favorite drink or food. For older people, you can make an appointment and take them to a relaxing spa center. Let them recover the pulp of freshness this day.
Even if you have little money in your wallet, ask your beloved for a long trip and listen to the beloved music all the time. That will establish the magic again.
2. Writing is always good: You don’t have to be a writer or a philosopher to bring your soul to paper. Just write it down like any other paperwork you do in your office, school, home, or workplace. An iota of something from your heart can leave a very precious and forever impression on the hearts of others. You don’t have to choose your words wisely and let it flow as it is.
Although you have to make preparations for it! Grab an organic or handmade or leather notebook for this special notation. And prepare a draft first before writing the heart on the new paper.
3. Capture the moment and tag it: Personalization always comes first when it comes to Valentine’s gifts for her and him. But let’s plan it in a different way. Give him a new phone with a custom designer case or cover. It can be personalized with the best image of you or something that makes her happy. You can do it with cushions or t-shirts or you can decorate the interior of his room with a string of your photos and memories.
4. Let’s fly together: How about a passport wallet?
Here comes the twist! Plan a surprise vacation with your loved one and slip the tickets into this passport wallet with a tag that reads, ‘can you take our love to another level?’
5. Plan something crazy: Some loves are silent and others have madness in their love. And if you are one of them, this point is just for you.
Five star or luxury spa is not your thing; So let’s try scuba diving in the Philippines, walking on glass in Malaysia, staying in a natural tree house in India, or meeting lions in the wild. You can plan an adventure trip and take her there directly. Surprise your love!
6. A day for everyone you love: Of course, it is not only for couples but for everyone you love. So why not celebrate it together? Call your friends and special beings and celebrate under one roof with your parents, siblings and grandparents. Sometimes this kind of hodgepodge seems peaceful to the heart.