Canon printers are said to be the best printers in the world and there is rarely any problem with this printer. But if a person is facing some problems while using Canon printer like printer not printing properly or not even turning on etc. Then you don’t need to worry about it and you don’t need to return it immediately or take it to the repair service center. As here you will learn some troubleshooting methods which are also called as Canon Printer Troubleshooting methods, you can solve such small problems.
Canon Pixma Printer Troubleshooting | Problems and solutions:
While using a canon printer, a user may encounter the following problems:
- The printer does not turn on.
- It’s not printing right.
- The print protrudes regularly.
- It does not accept print commands from the computer.
These are some common problems that occur on a printer and can be easily fixed by following a few instructions. the steps to
Canon Pixma Printer Troubleshooting are described in the next section.
Printers are an important part of the hardware of a computer system and are controlled by the operating system installed on the computer. The operating system uses some software, also called drivers, to control the printers. If you just bought a new printer, the driver CD or DVD should have come with it, keep it handy. If the Canon printer is not working properly, check something like:
- Whether the printer is on or not.
- The USB data cable of the printer is properly connected to the CPU or laptop or not.
- Whether the printer driver is installed or not.
- Check in the control panel, the printer should no longer be offline.
- Whether the cartridge is properly installed in the printer or not.
- Sometimes a computer is connected to more than one printer or has been connected before. Thus, when giving the print command, the names of all the printers that are connected and were connected to the PC appear for selection. Users simply make a mistake by not selecting the printer that is already connected to the PC. So before you print, double check that you are giving commands to the same printer as you have already done.
- If the paper gets caught in the printer, do not use too much force, but gradually pull it out from the direction the print is coming from.
- If you have a laser printer and out of ink, please take out the cartridge and shake it slowly, it can take 10-20 prints easily.
- Before applying paper to the printer, check whether the paper is bent or cracked.
- Apply only good quality paper in laser printer, if you use light papers you can quickly ruin your printer.
- If you have given multiple print commands to the canon printer, sometimes the printer stops working or hangs. To do this, go to Control Panel and check that there should be no print commands waiting. If so, cancel it or restart the computer.
- When a printer doesn’t accept print commands from your computer, there could be a problem with the drivers. You need to reinstall the drivers on your PC and check again if the printer is working or not.
problem with wireless printers | Implement Canon Wireless Printer Troubleshooting Methods
Canon wireless printers are a new type and use wireless communication technologies. A wireless printer can receive print commands from wireless devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets. To do this, a necessary software must be installed on these devices. If you are still unable to print via your canon wireless printer, please follow the instructions below to solve the problem:
- Check whether your device is connected to the wireless printer or not.
- Reinstall the driver software on your device.
- If the problem persists, follow the instructions described above.
Canon Wireless Printer Troubleshooting works in the way described above.