Becoming a signal provider is a very attractive option for experienced traders who want to increase their income from alternative sources. Practically, a signal provider only has to continue with their usual daily activity while their income grows without any additional effort. Followers choose a provider that suits their style and automatically copy their trades to their accounts, achieving their success in exchange for a fair commission.
But some signal providers may find it a bit difficult at first to build a network of followers who trust them enough. Although he is an excellent trader, with solid performance and sustainable earnings, becoming a successful signal provider takes a bit more. It is true that you, as a signal provider, will rank alongside other signal providers and that followers have access to important data that demonstrates your performance, but how can you stand your ground whether you are just a beginner or not? you have lots of followers?
The answer is simple: market yourself! True, you probably don’t imagine yourself as an expert in Forex trading and marketing at the same time, but promotion is the foundation of each and every successful project. So, let’s get to the facts:
• Promote yourself and promote your activity in message boards, social networks, broadcasts of live activities, blogs and … wherever you can! Comment, start discussions, ask questions, give advice and increase your visibility!
• Post links to your signal provider profile whenever you can.
• Use Twitter and Facebook! Many automated signaling services have social media features and offer you the ability to link your account to your Facebook or Twitter profile. Thus, any trade you make will be published on social networks with links to your profile.
• Use LinkedIn too! Please note that Twitter allows you to connect your account to the LinkedIn profile. Each post will appear simultaneously on LinkedIn, where you can target a completely different audience that might have a greater interest in your profile.
• Send invitations! Forex social media websites with automatic Forex signal services also allow you to invite friends to join the platform. Every time a friend receives an invitation, they will automatically be directed to their profile.
• Check comments about you on social media or message boards. Make the necessary corrections and respond if you think someone is making false accusations about you! Reputation is very important to a signal provider, so work on building and maintaining it!
• Always publish useful and correct information: facts, news and comments that attract attention and make operators interested in you.
• Don’t overdo it! Don’t start copying and pasting messages saying you are the best trader. They do not help, but on the contrary, they may start to be considered just spam.
• Have patience! Interest, trust and reputation take a long time to win.
• Last but not least, learn the skills and tricks of forex trading! Make mistakes as they are part of the learning process and BECOME A GOOD TRADER!