How do you know if it is stagnant? Here are some signs
· If you have been experiencing chronic procrastination in your goals.
If you never feel like doing anything.
If you keep turning to sleeping, eating, playing, mindless activities and entertainment for your comfort.
If you know that you should be doing something but you keep avoiding it.
· If you have a deep sense that you are living below your potential.
· If spiritual things like studying the scriptures, praying, and fellowshipping with the brethren don’t matter to you.
All of these signs indicate that one is operating in the spirit of stagnation and that they must be prayerfully addressed.
The spirit of stagnation is the force of delay that makes a person’s past better than the present. This retarding force creates stagnation, wasted effort, and delay in fulfilling life’s assignment. The devil is our greatest enemy, he wants us to stop pursuing our goals, he wants us to stop moving forward, and even hinders our greatness by stalling and putting our lives on hold. Try to make God a liar in the life of God’s people. Do not ignore the wiles of the devil. Since the devil is the enemy, therefore, we must fight in the place of prayer to get our life back on track, where God has really destined it.
Prayer is a very important spiritual tool to fight and kick against the enemy’s operation, so as believers we must use this powerful weapon to tear down those strongholds that prevent us from moving forward. The scriptures say in 2 Corinthians 10: 4
“Because the weapons of our war are not carnal, but powerful in God to bring down strongholds”
As you spend time talking to the parent about your situation, make an effort to study their word as well, ask them to give you a verse that applies to your situation, quote it, confess it, and apply it directly to yourself. You can also pray in the spirit, speak in tongues as the Holy Spirit gives expressions. As you pray the prayer points in this book, you will destroy
· All barriers that go against your progress.
Hard work nonprofit
Failures in achieving something in life.
Satanic embargo on your finances
Stagnation is a situation in which an individual stops experiencing progress in his life. It’s called ‘anti-progress syndrome’. It is when an individual’s life is on hold, he keeps working and struggling and has nothing to show for, he just goes from failure to failure and challenge to challenge. They try to change the situation but they keep coming back to that same place.
When the water does not move or flow it begins to stink or smell unpleasant, so it is for someone in a state of stagnation. As children of God, we are designed to constantly progress and not stay in one place, and if one does not move in life, that person will gradually start to suck, people will not want to have that person and they will also start to regress. . I pray in the mighty name of Jesus that every state of stagnation in your life will be completely eliminated.
This stagnant state is a challenging situation, and it is destined for the Glory of God to manifest. Without challenges, there would be no victory. Dan 6:10. When you are in a situation where your health continues to deteriorate, where you have not been promoted in your workplace even after working for many years, where your business has been the same for a long time (no expansion or increase) , or your financial history has been the same for years, then you can say that you are experiencing stagnation. These situations are stubborn and unpleasant situations that require violent faith and prayers to permanently overcome them. If you find yourself in any of these situations, you need to be spiritually dissatisfied with it, get rid of all spiritual laziness. Then its yoke will be broken and you will receive freedom in all areas of your life.
In the book of Exodus 14: 1 at the end, we saw how God freed the children of Israel from their state of stagnation. The children of Israel were in Egypt for years; they were working as slaves for Pharaoh and could not advance. But God came to their aid and rescued them from their enemies. From now on, the Lord Almighty will rescue you from your enemies and destroy them completely in the name of Jesus.
In 1 Chronicles 4: 9-10. We were told that Jabes was an honorable man, but he never experienced this honor, there was simply no progress in his life. Until Jabes woke up from his spiritual slumber, he never obtained his liberation. So until we get to a point where you can say enough is enough, there will be no change.
Stagnation can cause sadness, pain, difficulties, setbacks, fruitlessness, and you should prevent it from spreading its tentacles before it stops your life.
How to eliminate stagnation
1. You need to realize and acknowledge your problem. 1 Chronicles 4:19
2. Recognize that Almighty God is your only source of help. Know the kind of God you serve. Dan 11:32. Have the knowledge of the power of God.
3. Discover God’s promises for your life. Determine to stand firm on your promises for your life and meditate on them.
4. Be faithful and FULL OF FAITH in all situations. When you experience unshakable faith in that situation, that failure situation will begin to change.
5. Never give up on prayers. Pray without ceasing. The moment the fire of God awakens holy wrath in you for every situation in your life and you pray with spiritual violence, every yoke will be broken.
· Biblical meditations
Psalms 40: 1-2 I waited patiently for the LORD, and he leaned over to me and heard my cry. He pulled me out of the muddy mud, put my feet on a rock, and established my paths.
Deuteronomy 1: 6, 8 The LORD our God spoke to us in Horeb, saying, You have lived long enough on this mountain. Behold, I have set the land before you; Come in and I will possess the land that the LORD swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them and their offspring after that date.
Psalm 23: 6 Surely good and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
· Make these confessions: Declare it out loud
I believe and confess that the remaining days of my life are blessed. The Lord will make a straight path for my feet and establish my walk. Decree that every root of failure, poverty and stagnation ends completely. I eliminate the stagnation in my life, from now on; I decree that things will start to work out for my good. From this moment on, I will emerge from the muddy mud and the horrible pit of backwardness and my feet will rest on the rock of great abundance and prosperity. I decree that crooked things become straight for my sake.
1. FATHER, thank you for all that you have done and what you will continue to do.
2. I claim and receive forgiveness of my sins through the blood of Jesus.
3. Father, fill me to the brim with your power in Jesus name.
4. Every evil power, that stops my destiny, I command your determined end in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Father, let the power of resurrection enter every prison that my destiny holds, in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Father, may all my buried glory begin to shine again in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord, release your resurrection power and your life in me, in the name of Jesus.
8. I command that every stronghold of Satan that has bound me in one place for years be brought down in the name of Jesus.
9. Every chain, rope, and link that ties me to the same place of failure, frustration, backwardness, poverty, disease, and debt is broken NOW! In the mighty name of Jesus.
10. I reverse all satanic decrees against my advancement and progress in life in the name of Jesus.
11. I throw confusion into the camp of my enemies who are working against my forward march.
12. I separate myself from anyone or whatever the devil is using to make me go around the circle, pack up his load and go in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to take a longer path to my inheritance; I will fulfill my destiny in the appointed time, without delay or transfer in the name of Jesus.
14. Everything bought by the blood of Jesus in my name that is still missing in my life, come alive NOW! In the mighty name of Jesus.
15. Everything good in my life, that the powers of evil have killed, come to life NOW! in the name of Jesus.
16. Father, put your breath of life on every dry bone of my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. I bind every spirit of financial failure in the name of Jesus.
18. Lord, unleash the spirit of prosperity upon me in Jesus name.
19. I command that every bad tree that grows in my life be uprooted and thrown into the fire in the name of Jesus.
20. May all evil attachment to my birthplace, which causes stagnation, be interrupted in the name of Jesus.
21. I order every agent who acts against my advance to permanently stand still in the name of Jesus.
22. I command every power that barks at my progress and success in life, to be silenced now in the name of Jesus.
23. Father, let your precious blood speak for me against all the satanic strongholds that sustain my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
24. Father, may the wounds of Jesus serve me against all illnesses, aches and pains, in the name of Jesus.
25. Father, neutralize all efforts of my adversaries on my progress in the mighty name of Jesus.
26. Father, get me out of the muddy mud, never to return to the muddy mud of sickness, failure, poverty in the name of Jesus.
27. Father, all the forces of darkness that have kept me on the same level all these years, scattered, in the name of Jesus.
28. Mighty God, all those forces that did not allow me to climb the ladder of success are dispersed NOW! In the name of Jesus.
29. Mighty God, all those forces that keep me at the level of poverty and failure, are dispersed NOW! in the name of Jesus.
30. My father, all those forces that work against my promotion are dispersed NOW! In the name of Jesus.
31. Father, all obstacles on my way to success, crush them now in the mighty name of Jesus.
32. Father, all of you who have been asking where my God is, show them today in the name of Jesus.
33. Because I’ve been sterile, show them Lord, because I can’t make ends meet, show them taking me higher, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every door that blocks my testimonies, raise your head now, in the name of Jesus.
35. All the doors blocking my progress have been raised NOW! In the name of Jesus.
36. Every door to the fulfillment of my destiny, raise your head NOW! In the name of Jesus.
37. Every door reluctant to open, Lord of hosts, tear it to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
38. King of glory, move greatly in every facet of my life. Anything called the opposite of glory, eliminate them NOW! In the name of Jesus.
39. Every imprisoned blessing in my life, I decree to come out NOW! In the mighty name of Jesus.
40. Father, fill my mouth with new testimonies in the name of Jesus.
41. Father, let your favor wind blow into my life now in the name of Jesus.
42. Father, open to me mighty doors of favor in the name of Jesus.
43. Father, make me a new way, where there was no way, in the name of Jesus.
44. Father, all who plot my ruin, paralyze them in the mighty name of Jesus.
45. Father, give me a success story.
46. Father, on this situation in my life, let your Glory manifest itself and the whole world praise you.
47. Father, enough is enough. Enough of lack, failure, illness, pain, sadness in my life, change my story today.
48. Father, every source of secret tears in my life, dry them in the name of Jesus and turn my tears into testimonies.
49. Father, may all my lost glory be restored in the mighty name of Jesus.
50. Father, bless me and expand my territory.